1) Who is first female aviatrix to fly solo and non-stopacross the Atlantic?
2) She had once predicted, a few years before John Kennedy was assassinated that the president would be killed while in office. Her other predictions connected with British Parlimentarians proved wrong. Name this lady.
3) Who provided scholarship to Dr. Ambedkar for his post-graduate education in New York at the Columbia University?
4) Name the team which has won the first Men’s section Khelo India Ice Hockey tournament 2020.
5) Name this temple built during the 8th century?
6) What is the name of the ocean monitoring satellite that India launched on 23 September 2009 from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre?
(1) Amelia Earhart (2) Jean Dixon (3) Maharaja of Baroda (4) Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre (LSRC) Red (5) Sun Temple at Martand, Kashmir (6) Oceansat-2. It is India’s second satellite built for the study of the oceans as well as the interaction of oceans and the atmosphere to facilitate climate studies