1) He predicted on September 5, 1929 that a crash is coming (in US market). The stock market declined the same day and followed by Wall Street crash of 1929 and the Great Depression soon. Who predicted this fall and what name is given to it?
2) A book is written on Sachin Tendulkar by Ajit Tendulkar is ‘Birth of a Master’. Name the publiciation of this book?
3) This great scientist (Chemist) of the 18th century was guillotined on the false charge and exonerated one and a half years after he was executed. His statue was erected in the capital city of his country a century after his death. Name the scientist.
4) World Unani Day is observed every year on 11th February and celebrates the birth anniversary of a great Unani practitioner. Name this person who also has a road in Delhi named after him?
5) Identify this person and which organisation he related?
6) In 1950, it rumored that a reputed personality reached Sweden from India on a motorcycle. But the truth is that he carried his Sunbeam motorcycle aboard the ship SS Stratheden and traveled many parts of Europe before reaching his destination. Apart from his interest in motorcycles, he is a pioneer in another profession. One of his maternal uncles led the salt marchers at Dandi after Mahatma Gandhi got arrested. Who is the person?
(1) Roger Ward Babson, ‘Babson Break’ (2) TEN Publications (3) Antoine Lavoisier (4) Hakim Ajmal Khan. Ajmal Khan Road in Karol Bagh (5) Captain V. Sundaram, founder of Blue Cross of India (6) Salim Ali