1) Which Bollywood actress was honored with UNICEF’s Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award?
2) How many countries in the world are smaller than 100 square miles?
(a) 700 (b) 70 (c) 17(d) 7
3) He was referred to as the ‘Manyam Veerudu’ (Hero of the Jungles) by the locals of Andhra Pradesh. He led the famous Rampa Rebellion to 1922-24 against British rule in the Madras presidency. Identify the famous revolutionary after whom the cricket stadium in Eluru is named.
4) Which of these in Mexican cuisine is a soft, white flour flatbread? (Tortilla / Sapote)
5) What is the name of this robot and its function?
6) Gut is a ritual practice in which religion?
(1) Priyanka Chopra (2) 7 (3) Alluri Sitarama Raju (4) Tortilla (5) A robot for cleaning the sewers , it is called Bandicoot (6) Sinism