1) Which company owns the premium footwear brand Carmicci? (Liberty / Paragon)
2) The Chaukhandi Stupa was declared as a ‘monument of national importance’. In which state is it?
(a) Uttar Pradesh (b) Madhya Pradesh (c) Gujarat (d) Jharkhand
3) Whose life did Nazam, a water bearer, save to be crowned king for half a day at Agra Fort?
4) An ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi, this prominent revolutionary and freedom fighter from Assam is considered the only martyr in India to have been hanged in the last phase of the Quit India Movement. He was accused of derailing a train that was carrying British soldiers in a place called Sarupathar. Name him.
5) If the minor vocal musician in Kathakali is known as sinkidi, by what name is the main vocal musician known?
6) Both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preached their doctrines during the reign of:
(a) Ajatashatru (b) Uday (c) Bimbisara
(1) Paragon (2) Uttar Pradesh (3) Humayun (4) Kushal Konwar (5) Ponani (6) Bimbisara