1) How do we better know Begum Ayesha Sultana, who married a cricketer on 27 December 1969?
2) Which breed of dog is named after a nomadic tribe in Maharashtra?
3) In 1975, name this judge represented India in the 18th International Convention of International Federation of Women Lawyers at Hamburg?
4) Which is the only state in India to have more than one reserved forest included in the UNESCO World Heritage sites list?
(a) Assam (b) Madhya Pradesh (c) Rajasthan (d) Bihar
5) In 1661, which city was presented to King Charles II as part of the dowry when he married Princess Cahterine de Braganza of Portgual?
6) What was set up as an Armed Force of the Union in 1978 on recommendations of the Rustamji Committee for preservation and protection of our Exclusive Economic zone (EEZ) ?
(1) Sharmila Tagore (2) Kaikadi (3) Justice K K Usha (4) Assam (5) Bombay or Mumbai (6) Indian Coast Guard