1) A former ‘Miss Miranda House’, this politician also used to act in plays during her Delhi University days. Name her.
2) This a popular sweet of Bengal. The item has a beautiful historical name. Can you name the sweet?
3) What name was given to the public square in a Roman?
(a) Fauan (b) Forum (c) Fourna (d) Flora
4) What type of fish is calamari? (Lobster / Squid)
5) Which painter was known for painting with the brush strapped to his hand?
6) Located in Eritrea and last erupting in 2011, how high is the Nabro volcanoes?
(1) Brinda Karat (2) Ledikeni (3) Forum (4) Squid (5) Renoir (6) 7227ft