1) If one wants to throw a cricket ball to the maximum distance, then at which angle should be throw it?
(a) 30 degrees (b) 45 degrees (c) 60 degrees (d) 90 degrees
2) When a World Blood Donor Day, recognized by the UN is observed? (14 June / 14 August)
3) How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per short?
4) Identify logo of this organization situated in Switzerland?
5) Feroz Gandhi Award, is given for outstanding performance in sports. (Yes / No)
6) What did pathologist Thomas Harvey famously remove and cut into 240 pieces?
(1) 45 degrees (2) 14 June (3) 45 seconds (4) World Council of Churches (5) No, Journalism (6) Albert Einstein’s Brain