1) In which district of Chhattisgarh, 10 thousand women made a world record by dancing Sua together?
(a) Raipur (b) Durg (c) Rajnandgaon
2) What is the motto of Lokpal issued in November, 2019?
3) Where was the Indian Railway Financial Management Institute inaugurated? (Chennai / Hyderabad)
4) Former West Indies batsman Basil Butcher has passed away. In which year he was voted Wisden Cricketer of the Year?
(a) 1969 (b) 1970 (c) 1972 (d) 1975
5) The ancient Greeks believed the flight of the crane inspired Hermes to invent what?
6) Which Varanasi temple was built in 1780 by Maharani Ahilya Bai Holkar?
(1) Durg (2) Maa Gridha: Kasyasiddhanam (Do not be greedy for anyone’s wealth) (3) Hyderabad (4) 1970 (5) The Greek Alphabets (6) Kashi Vishwanath Temple