1) Which game more than a hundred years old, was once called Mintonette?
(a) Volleyball (b) Basketball (c) Ludo (d) Hockey
2) What are named in alphabetical order with alternating male and female names?
3) Name the 5 ft long eucalyptus wood Australian Aboriginal trumpet.
4) Who was the youngest winner of the Booker Prize? (Ben Okri / Eleanor Catton)
5) Which English word has been derived from the Sanskrit word for ‘rob’?
6) Prince Philip of England was the first president of which environmental organisation?
(1) Volleyball (2) Hurricanes (3) Didgeridoo (4) Eleanor Catton (5) Loot (6) World Wide Fund for Nature