1) Which snack derives its name from the Dutch for ‘little cake’?
2) What is the name of the bard-cum-school teacher in Asterix comics?
3) Name the fictional son of a Vulcan and a human schoolteacher.
4) Which inert gas gets its name from ‘helios’, the Latin for Sun? (Neon / Helium)
5) Which English neurologist became famous by breaking Gunder Haag’s record?
6) The name of the Wall Street is derived from a wall which was merely a defensive barricade built by-
(1) Cookie (2) Cacofonix (3) Spock from Star Trek (4) Helium (5) Roger Bannister (6) Peter Stuyvesant