1) What is the condition that causes hostages to have sympathy towards their captors?
2) Identify this person who invented the waterproof coat, the Mackintosh, in 1823?
3) A female pig is called a-
4) Which British boxer lost world heavyweight fights against Floyd Patterson in 1959 and Muhammad Ali in 1966?
5) Guess the link: What is the dish made with chicken breasts stuffed with garlic, herbs and butter?
6) Who is known as the ‘Desert Fox’?
(1) Stockholm Syndrome (2) Charles Macintosh (3) sow (4) Brian London (5) Chicken Kiev: Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and lies on the River Dnieper (6) General Rommel