1) Charles Darwin features on which British bank note?
2) The Bolshoi Ballet is based in which city? (Moscow / London)
3) Which was the first state in India to conduct the election during delimitation?
(a) Kerala (b) Andhra Pradesh (c) Karnataka (d) Madhya Pradesh
4) Nelson’s Column is a monument in which London square?
5) The small and marginal farmers will get irrigation facilities through which plan?
6) The numerals for which solar year is on the Afghanistan flag?
(1) Ten pound note (2) Moscow (3) Karnataka (4) Trafalgar Square (5) Ganga Kalyan Yojana (6) 1298 (1919 Gregorian calendar)