1) Human body mostly get energy from of vegetation energy in form of?
2) Which of the following book was not written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee?
(a) Sitaram (b) Aanand Math (c) Devi Chaudharani (d) A Nation in the Making
3) World’s highest Lake Titicaca is situated in- (Bolivia / Siberia)
4) Kerala is top in the cultivation of flowers in India. (Yes / No)
5) The law framed by judiciary is called-
6) Who is considered as Father of Indian Ecology?
(1) Carbohydrate (2) A Nation in the Making (3) Bolivia (4) No, Tamil Nadu (5) Case Law (6) Prof Ramdeo Mishra