1) The Ilbert Bill, by which Indian judges were allowed to try the European offenders in criminal cases, was introduced by which Governor-General of India in 1883?
2) What is the longest English word that doesn’t repeat a letter?
3) Which one of symbiotic algae is found in secretory cell of hydra?
4) On joint uric acid crystal accumulation, it caused-
5) Food is converted into energy in which of the cellular organelles of cell? (Golgi body / Mitochondria)
6) Can you identify this logo?
(1) Lord Rippon (2) Uncopyrightables (3) Euchlorella (4) Gout (5) Mitochondria (6) 27th National Children’s Science Congress, Thiruvanthapuram