1) Which Ramon Magsaysay Award winner founded the ‘Asha for Education’, a secular organization dedicated to bring socio-economic change in India by focusing on basic education? (Arvind Kejriwal / Sandeep Pandey)
2) What is the popular name of Magnesium Sulphate, a white crystalline salt used in medicine and in leather processing?
3) Identify this dancer known as ‘Queen of Cabaret’?
4) Who authored ancient Sanskrit plays ‘Mahavircharita’ and ‘Uttar Ramcharita’?
5) Name the International human rights organisation with headquarters in London which won Nobel Prize for Peace in 1977?
6) Water consists of hydrogen and oxygen by weight in the ratio?
(a) 1:4 (b) 1:6 (c) 1:8
(1) Sandeep Pandey (2) Epsom Salt (3) Arati Das (Miss Shefali) (4) Bhavabhuti (5) Amnesty International (6) 1:8