1) Milk is an example of emulsion, True or False?
2) Which India born physicist invented the ‘Optical Fibre’?
3) Which religious teacher established four maths in four corners of country at Badrinath (North), Dwarka (West), Puri (East) and Sringeri (South)?
4) Which element is necessarily present in all acids?
(a) Oxygen (b) Hydrogen (c) Nitrogen
5) Gayatri Mantra is addressed to which Hindu god? (Indra / Surya)
6) Who authored the book ‘Business at the speed of thought’?
(1) True (2) Narinder Singh Kapany (3) Adi Shankaracharya (4) Hydrogen (5) Surya (6) Bill Gates