1) International Date Line, an imaginary line where date changes as one travels east or west across it, passes through which longitude?
(a) 90 degree (b) 180 degree (c) 270 degree (d) 360 degree
2) Who wrote the famous essay ‘Unto This Last’, which was later translated into Gujarati by Mahatma Gandhi under the title of ‘Sarvodaya’? (John Ruskin / Ruskin Bond)
3) Wheeler Island, the site of India’s missile testing facility Integrated Test Range (ITR), is situated in which state?
(a) Orissa (b) Andhra Pradesh (c) Gujarat
4) Identify this bat is one of the only bats that doesn’t live in a cave. Instead, it lives in the leaves of the rainforest?
5) Rama’s Bridge in Sri Lanka is also known by which Biblical name?
6) Which scientist was known as ‘Wizard of Menlo Park’?
(1) 180 degree (2) John Ruskin (3) Orissa (4) The Honduran White bat (5) Adam’s Bridge (6) Thomas Alva Edison