1) Which country was home to the ancient Mayan civilization and still contains 900 Mayan archaeological sites?
2) Apart from Bats, which animals are also use echolocations?
3) Who plays a Soweto teacher in the 1992 film, Malcolm X?
4) What is the world’s largest living rodent?
(a) Flying Squirrel (b) Beaver (c) Capybara (d) Chinchilla
5) What makes the Golden Temple of Dambulla so unusual in Srilanka?
6) What in Japan is mocha?
(a) Rice Wine (b) Rice Cake (c) Fruit dessert
(1) Belize (2) Shrews, dolphins, rats, and whales (3) Nelson Mandela (4) Capybara (5) It is built in a cave (6) Rice Cake