1) Chilka lake region lies in between the deltas of which rivers?
2) Where is the headquarters of the International Telecommunications Union? (Geneva / Paris)
3) The largest volcano crater in the world is-
4) Why can insects move on the surface of water without sinking?
5) Which desert is famous for its deposits of nitrates?
(a) Thar (b) Gobi (c) Sahara (d) Atacama
6) Identify this member of the Drafting Committee of the Constitution, was a leader of the Rajya Sabha and a cabinet minister in the Government of India, first as a minister without portfolio under Pandit Nehru’s Cabinet?
(1) Mahanadi and Godavari (2) Geneva (3) Toba (Indonesia) (4) Due to surface tension of water (5) Atacama (6) N. Gopalaswami Ayyangar