1) What was the name of the tax which the kings used to collect from the people in the Vedic period? (Bali / Mali)
2) Who founded the ‘Sharda Sadan School’ for the widow in the colonial India?
3) Which island receives conventional rainfall?
(a) Cyprus (b) Cuba (c) Greenland (d) Sumatra
4) In how many parts the shadow of earth is divided during solar or lunar eclipse?
5) A Municipal Corporation is set up in a city with how much population of not less than?
6) Who is responsible for the collection and publication of monetary and financial information?
(1) Bali (2) Pandita Ramabai (3) Sumatra (4) Two (5) 10 lakh (6) Reserve Bank of India