1) What constitutes 90 per cent of the weight of commercially produced mushrooms? (Water / Air)
2) In an English dictionary, the names of how many days of the week start with ‘T’?
(a) Two (b) Three (c) Four (d) One
3) Who was the first person to climb all fourteen of the world’s highest mountains?
4) With which international organization would you associate the ‘World Jamboree’?
5) Whose portrait does the stamp Penny Black depict?
6) Karen Uhlenbeck Becomes First Woman To Win-
(1) Water (2) Two (3) Reinhold Messner (4) Boy Scouts (5) Queen Victoria (6) Abel Prize For Mathematics