1) What adjectives for cat and dog are canine and feline respectively? What is the adjective for horse?
2) Complete the name of this Nobel laureate: Sir Vidyadhar Surajprasad……..
3) Which crop is sometimes referred to as ‘white gold’? (Cotton / Jute)
4) Which colour is common to the national flags of Nepal and India?
(a) Green (b) White (c) Saffron (d) Yellow
5) Which Greek letter was the Euro symbol inspired by?
6) Name this first Indian to complete Enduroman triathlon in record time.
(1) Equine (2) Naipaul (3) Cotton (4) White (5) Epsilon (6) Mayank Vaid