1) Maris Piper and King Edward are varieties of what?
(a) Onion (b) Potato (c) Brinjal (d) Mushrooms
2) In the medical profession, what do the initials ‘GP’ stand for?
3) Which British newspaper is nicknamed the ‘currant bun’? (The Sun / The Star)
4) Brandenburg, Bremen and Lower Saxony are states in which European country?
(a) Germany (b) Italy (c) Holland
5) Identify this bowler has bowled the most consecutive maiden overs in the history of Test cricket against England in 1963-64?
6) A milliner is a maker of carpets. (True / False)
(1) Potato (2) General practioner (3) The Sun (4) Germany (5) Rameshchandra Gangaram “Bapu” Nadkarni (6) False, Hats