1) Almost every village in Thailand has a ‘wat’. A wat is a….
3) King Cyrus of Persia is reputed to have wished for as many good generals as there are seeds in this fruit. Which fruit?
3) Which one will replace the question mark?
(a) 8 (b) 14 (c) 10 (d) 6
4) Normally, which letter of the alphabet has the least number of entries in an English dictionary? (Q / X)
5) The name of which spice comes from the French word for ‘nail of gillyflower’?
6) Which puzzle’s name is the Japanese abbreviation of a phrase, meaning ‘the digits must occur only once’?
(1) Buddhist Temple (2) Pomegranate (3) 10 (4) X (5) Clove (6) Sudoku