1) In Arab countries, which beverage is prepared in an ibriq, and traditionally boiled three times?
2) The name of a popular Indian dish is similar to that of a type of comb for horses, a leaf and a plant. (Hint: five-letter answer). Name it.
3) Which one will replace the question mark?
(a) 75 (b) 114 (c) 85 (d) 108
4) The scientific name of this crop is Oryza sativa. About 95 per cent of it is eaten by human. Name it.
(a) Rice (b) Wheat (c) Maize
5) Which country is the largest producer of milk in the world? (India / Australia)
6) What is common to Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Biltzen and Rudolph?
(1) Coffee (2) Curry (3) 108 (4) Rice (5) India (6) Santa Claus