1) ‘The workers have nothing to lose but their chains’, first appeared in which Germen pamphlet?
2) Which gymnast scored a perfect 10 to win the Floor Exercises Gold at the 1976 Montreal Olympics?
3) Which mathematician’s words are these: ‘Numbers rules the universe’? (Googol / Pythagoras )
4) The science of treating diseases with drugs or curative substances is called……….
5) What is the length of an altometer?
6) In broadcasting terminology, what does DTH stand for?
(1) Communist Manifesto (2) Nellie Kim (3) Pythagoras (4) Medicine (5) 10-18 metre (6) Direct to Home