1) What political term is used to describe the joint exercise of sovereignty over a territory by two or more sovereign states?
2) How do we better know the poem Tarana-e-Hind which was set to music by Pandit Ravi Shankar?
3) What name is given to the hereditary priests of Parsis?
4) What is the name given to the sting of light beads that appear on the horizon just before a solar eclipse?
5) Which German chemist along with Fritz Strassman discovered nuclear fission in 1939?
6) Instituted by the French government in 1939, which coveted award is given to the Best Film at the Cannes Film Festival?
(1) Condominium (2) Saare Jahan Se Achchha (3) Dastoors (4) Baily’s Beads (5) Otton Hahn (6) Palme d’Or (Golden Palm)