1) The Himalayan mountain ranges are not a part of which of the following state?
(a) Uttarakhand (b) UP (c) Sikkim (d) Himachal Pradesh
2) Name this famous Japanese director, maker of such acclaimed movies as Rashomon, used jujustsu and Judo in his films.
3) How many players play on the ground from one team in Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Volleyball and basket ball respectively? (7,9,5,6 / 9,7,6,5)
4) Where is Dushyant kumar manuscript museum situated?
5) In Islam, which festive day marks the end of the month of Ramzan?
6) RBI issues currency notes against which of the following
(a) Gold (b) Foreign security (c) Govt. of India security (d) All the above
(1) UP (2) Akira Kurosawa (3) 9,7,6,5 (4) Ujjain (5) Id-ul-Fitr (6) All the above