1) Which historical city in Central India derives its name from the prevalence of date palm trees in the area?
2) Which ruler murdered his father, Bimbisara, to ascend the throne of Magadha in 494 BC?
3) What is the Ramanujan number, which is the smallest number that can be represented as the sum of two cubes in two different ways? (1729 / 1029)
4) Who led the Indian team in its first Test against England in June 1932?
(a) Sorabji Colah (b) Jahangir Khan (c) C.K. Nayudu (d) Phiroze Palia
5) Name this apex trade promotion organisation in India set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, and private trade and industry in 1965.
6) What is the name of the giant cannon, the largest in India, housed in Jaigarh fort, and first installed in 1720?
(1) Khajuraho (2) Ajatasatru (3) 1729 (4) C.K. Nayudu (5) Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) (6) Jaivana