1) What did Rudyard Kipling describe as ‘a river of life as nowhere else exists in the world’?
2) Pigeon-blood red is the most valuable variety of a gemstone. Name the gemstone. (Ruby / Panna)
3) In Arab countries, what is a souk?
(a) A market (b) A school (c) A post office (d) A temple
4) What, when simply numbered, do these three numbers have in common: 11, 69 and 88?
5) ‘I swear by Apollo, the healer, by Aesculapius, by Hygeia and all the powers of healing…’ Which oath begins with these words?
6) In which country is Sagarmatha National Park located?
(1) Grand Trunk Road (2) Ruby (3) A market (4) They read the same upside down (5) Hippocratic Oath (6) Nepal