1) The fittingly-named butterfly Polygonia interrogations has markings on the underside of its wings that resemble what type of punctuation?
(a) Exclamation points (b) Question marks (c) Semicolons (d) Quotation Marks
2) The Red Devils is the nickname of which regiment of the British Army? (Royal Tank Regiment / Parachute Regiment)
3) Widow Twankey is a character in which pantomime?
4) Which famous ship was discovered in the Atlantic in 1872, minus its crew and lifeboat?
5) When appearing on a contract, what do the initials ‘T& Cs’ stand for?
6) Identify this palace situated in Rudrasagar Lake.
(1) Question marks (2) Parachute Regiment (3) Aladdin (4) Mary Celeste (5) Terms and conditions (6) Neermahal