1) Born almost exactly 50 years after the Civil War, someone who is 100 years old today has lived through roughly what percentage of U.S. history? (25 Percent / 42 Percent)
2) When multiplied by itself, which number is equal to 12,345,678,987,654,321?
(a) 1,111,111 (b) 111,111,111 (c) 11,111,111,111 (d) 111,111,111,111
3) Speaking in terms of total geographic area, which of these statements is true?
(a) Argentina is larger than India (b) Egypt is smaller than Turkey (c) Brazil is larger than Australia (d) Canada is smaller than China
4) According to Instagram, in July of 2010 its CEO and co-founder Kevin Systrom tested the app by posting its first-ever photo. What was the photo?
(a) A sunset (b) Kevin Systrom (c) A dog
5) Every 60-110 minutes, the geyser known as Old Faithful spews thousands of gallons of what into the air?
(a) Water (b) Salad dressing (c) Confetti (d) Espresso
6) Where would you be most likely to practice your ‘bumping’, ‘setting’ and ‘spiking’?
(a) In a library (b) On a volleyball court (c) In a courtroom (d) On an alien spaceship
(1) 42 Percent (2) 111,111,111 (3) Brazil is larger than Australia (4) A dog (5) Water (6) On a volleyball court