1) After which famous artist is the airport in Rome named?
2) What does ‘D’ in the degree D. Litt. stand for?
3) In the Batik method of dyeing, patterned parts are traditionally covered with a substance so that they do not receive colour. What is it? (Wax / Rice powder)
4) What is prepared by steeping the leaves and leaf buds of the plant Camellia Sinensis in boiling water?
5) What is described in the Oxford Dictionary as ‘a black powder used in South Asia as a cosmetic, either around the eyes or as a mark on the forehead?
(a) Coal (b) Kajal (c) Black wood powder
6) In astronomy, the name of which zodiacal constellation comes from the Latin word for ‘balance’?
(1) Leonardo Da Vinci (2) Doctor (3) Wax (4) Tea (5) Kajal (6) Libra