1) Which tree has a variety called ‘Weeping’?
2) Which Indian classical language is recognized as an official language in Singapore? (Tamil / Telugu)
3) In which state does the banyan tree with the largest canopy in India stands?
(a) West Bengal (b) Madhya Pradesh (c) Chhattisgarh
4) According to the Limca Book of Records, which is the first horror film in India?
5) Which Indian artist was honoured with the order of the Crown by the Belgian government for designing the Belgian embassy in Delhi?
6) In 1948, Air-India inaugurated its international operations with a weekly service from Mumbai to which European city?
(1) The willow (2) Tamil (3) West Bengal (4) Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neechay (5) Satish Gujral (6) London