1) Where was the first licensed taxi started in the world? (London / New York)
2) The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is the home ground of which Indian Premier League team?
(a) Delhi Daredevils (b) Kings XI Punjab (c) Sunrisers Hyderabad
3) What is the English title of Tagore’s collection of poems, Gitanjali?
4) What is the name of the wooden horse that the Greeks gifted to the city of Troy, used by them to hide their army men inside it?
5) The flag of which country has all the colours of the five Olympic rings?
6) Cashmere wool is obtained from the body of a sheep. (True / False)
(1) London (2) Sunrisers Hyderabad (3) Song Offerings (4) Trojan Horse (5) South Africa (6) False (Cashmere goat)