1) Who were the freedom fighters who died as a result of hunger strike in jail for 63 days? (Khudiram Bose / Jatin Das)
2) Which is the first country to print a book in the world?
(a) India (b) China (c) Germany (d) Britain
3) Who is the youngest grandmaster of chess game in India?
4) Stalin was the first Russian Prime Minister to visit India. (Yes / No)
5) Name this largest botanical garden in India?
6) Abraham Lincoln was the only President ever, to obtain a patent. For what invention or innovation did he receive it and when?
(1) Jatin Das (2) China (3) P. Harikrishna (4) Yes (5) National Botanical Garden, Kolkata (6) He invented a complicated device for lifting ships over dangerous shoals. He received the patent for this in 1849, but his tool was not ever put to practical use.