1) In which daily newspaper, started by her, did Annie Besant popularise the slogan ‘Home Rule’?
(a) Young India (b) New India (c) The Statesman (d) Harijan
2) What is Marilyn Monroe’s association with this vegetable that women were once prohibited from eating?
3) Which famous cartoon character made his debut in the 1928 silent film, Plane Crazy? (Donald Duck / Mickey Mouse)
4) What was the world’s first in-flight meal and when was it served?
5) What is the medial name for the wrist?
6) By what more common name was Slave trade money used by certain West African people, known?
(1) New India (2) Castroville (3) Mickey Mouse (4) On 7th November, 1910, during a 63 minute flight from Dayton to Columbus, Ohio, pilot Philip Parmalee ate a sack lunch that was provided to him by Orville Wright (5) Carpus (6) Manillas