1) Who designed the QWERTY keyboard used in the first commercial typewriter?
2) ________ national park in Madhya Pradesh is the only habitat of the rare hardground barasingha.
3) Which Shakespearean play has the most lines with a total of 3924?
(a) Hamlet (b) Macbeth (c) Othello (d) Romeo and Juliet
4) In the 1999 World Cup, which cricketer went in on a hat-trick, survived, and took a hat-trick later in the same match? (Saqlain Mushtaq / Chaminda Vaas)
5) Who created the ‘semi-dwarf’ variety of wheat that supported a huge head of grain without falling over thus heralding the Green Revolution in India?
6) Identify this human right activist.
(1) Christopher Sholes (2) Kanha National Park (3) Hamlet (4) Saqlain Mushtaq (5) Norman Borlaug (6) Rigoberta Menchu Tum