1) Which character from the Ramayana was given his name by the devas due to a scar inflicted on his jaw by Indra’s vajra?
2) In 1946, who designed the cover for Jawaharlal Nehru’s book Discovery of India?
(a) Bimal Roy (b) Guru Dutt (c) Mrinal Sen (d) Satyajit Roy
3) Which computer game features ghosts such as Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde? (Candy Crush / Pac-Man)
4) The basic principle of abbreviations with this particular thing is named as remote. To create the awareness, 13th of August is celebrated as National Remote ______ day in India.
5) Identify this logo.
6) What was first devised in 1903 by an American woman, Elizabeth (‘Lizzie’) Phillips, a devotee of the radical economist Henry George?
(1) Hanuman (2) Satyajit Roy (3) Pac-Man (4) National Remote sensing day – Vikram Sarabhai Birthday (5) Blue Flag Certification to certify the clean and sustainable beaches (6) Monopoly/Landlords game