1) The tubeless auto tire was invented by a man named Frank Herzegh. He made one dollar for it.
2) Europe is the only continent without a desert.
3) The only country in the world that has a Bill of Rights for Cows is India.
4) During the Roman Empire, the Roman used lead as sweetening agent.
5) More people die from bee stings every year than from skydiving or shark attacks.
6) The 1st buffalo ever born in captivity was born at Chicago’s Lincoln Park Zoo in 1884.
7) Largest art museum: the Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia (322 galleries, nearly 3 million works of art).