1) The Model X is a revolutionary all-electric SUV belonging to which automobile brand?
2) There’s well-known tourist spot called Kuno Falls in Khandala near Mumbai. It is famous in the advertising world because which classic ad-campaign was shot here?
(a) Onida (b) Liril (c) Surf (d) Lux
3) Originally derived from the Arabic word for ‘storehouse’, which word commonly used in print media was first used in 1731 in London to describe something that is a storehouse of varied material?
4) Which airline was originally started as ModiLuft, and then changed its name to Royal Airways, before adopting its present name?
5) Which company was founded in 1946 by K.M. Mammen Mappillai as a small toy balloon manufacturing unit at Tiruvottiyur in Chennai? (TVS / MRF)
6) Two well-known shoe companies were formed in 1948 when brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler split their original company. One was Adidas. Which was the other?
7) Jack Welch, one of USA’s most well-known business executives, headed which multinational corporation between 1981 and 2001?
8) The controversial company Bofors was acquired by _________ famous European scientist in 1894.
9) Ahmedabad based company was founded by Kasturbhai Lalbhai-
10) Which company, mainly associated with food products, came into existence through a small ice-cream shop set up in Ahmedabad by the grandfather of Virendra and Devanshu Gandhi, the current owners?
(1) Tesla (2) Liril (3) Magazine (4) SpiceJet (5) MRF (6) Puma (7) GE (8) Alfred Nobel (9) Arvind Mills (10) Vadilal