1) Who was the first fashion designer to lend his/her name to a perfume?
2) The Cholamandalam company is a part of which Indian business group?
3) Future Group has a partnership in the insurance field in India with which of these foreign firms?
4) The French explorer Pierre Espirt________ has a global chain of hotels named after him. What is his surname, also the name of the chain?
5) What term is used to describe the people who are employed to calculate probability of various contingencies of human life and the resultant insurance premiums?
6) A RUGMAR (or GoodWeave) label on a carpet signifies which of the following?
(a) The carpet is machine washable (b) The Carpet has been tested by Bureau of Indian Standards (c) No child labor has been used to make the carpet (d) Only rural weavers have been used to make the carpet
7) Who formed the Wireless Telegraph and Signal Company Ltd with help from his cousin Jameson Davis, who had funded his earlier research?
8) The name of which company is also associated with a set of very prestigious stars awarded to the best restaurants in the world?
9) Which African telecom company was acquired by Bharti Airtel in 2010 for almost USD 9 bn?
10) The IT Services giant WIPRO started his life in 1945 in Mumbai as a manufacturer of what?
(1) Coco Chanel (2) Murugapa Group (3) Generali (4) Radisson (5) Actuaries (6) No child labor has been used to make the carpet (7) G Marconi, generally credited as the inventor of radio (8) Michelin (9) Zain (10) Refined Oil