1) Which American financial services company named Mr. Ajay Banga as its CEO in 2010? (VISA / Mastercard ) Mastercard
2) Which Indian company was the first to get listed on the London Stock Exchange?
3) The Six Sigma quality program was originally developed by which firm in 1986?
4) Madras Auto Service and Sundaram Motors are both divisions of which Indian automotive group?
5) An affordable on-the-go re-hydration solution, and this comes packed with great taste and instant energy and has been brought to the Indian market through Nourish Co Beverages, our joint venture with PepsiCo India. Name this company.
6) Druk Air is the national airline of which country?
7) Vijaypat Singhania is associated with which textile brand?
8) Just as the Indian Rupee is divided into 100 paise, what is the Sri Lankan rupee divided into?
(a) Paise (b) Cents (c) Fils (d) Takas
9) In terms of readership, which of these newspapers ranks higher than others?
(a) Dainik Jagran (b) Times of India (c) Lokmat
10) As of 2016, which is the world’s largest confectionery company in terms of revenues?
(1) Mastercard (2) Vedanta Resources (3) Motorola (4) TVS (5) TATA (Tata Gluco Plus) (6) Bhutan (7) Raymond (8) Cents (9) Dainik Jagran (10) Mars