1) R M Lala’s Beyond the Last Blue Mountain is a well-known biography of which Indian business great?
2) Which orgainsation came into being in 1995 as a successor to General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade?
3) Which business group is the majority shareholder in Idea Cellular?
4) Which board game is the most widely sold privately patented board game in history?
5) In pre-independence days, who among these was a female model featured in Godrej ads for hair-oil, soap and eau-de-cologne?
6) The man who held the post of the Finance Minister in the interim government formed just before India gained freedom later went on to become a prime minister. Who was this person?
7) Which annual event beginning in 1952 was held every second year in Delhi till 2004, and has now shifted permanently to Goa?
8) Which of these people is credited with establishing a Swadeshi and shipbuilding industry? (Walchand Hirachand Doshi / Jamsetji Tata)
9) What was the contribution made in 1924 to Indian media by Master Sunder Singh Lyallpuri, a founding father of Akali movement?
10) ‘Comet’ is a monthly e-mail bulletin associated with which guidebook publisher?
(1) J R D Tata (2) World Trade Organisation (3) Aditya Birla Group (4) Monopoly (5) Annie Besant (6) Liaquat Ali Khan. He became the prime Minister of Pakistan (7) International Film Festival of India (8) Walchand Hirachand Doshi (9) Founded Hindustan Times (10) Lonely Planet