1) In which country is the highest non-military airport in the world located?
(a) USA (b) India (c) Sri Lanka (d) Nepal
2) Which of terminal handles the domestic flights in Chennai?
(a) Amma Terminal (b) Rajiv Terminal (c) Kamaraj Terminal (d) Anna Terminal
3) In which capital city would you find the Leonardo De Vinci airport?
(a) Paris (b) Rome (c) Berlin (d) New York
4) In which of these places are the headquarters of the Airports Council International located?
(a) London (b) New York (c) The Hague (d) Geneva
5) Who is the only Indian to be awarded the Pakistani award for humanity, Nishan-e-insaniat?
(a) Vandana Gupta (b) Neerja Bhanot (c) Neetu Gupta (d) Ritu Kumari
6) Which international airport is situated in Nepal?
(a) Madeshi International Airport (b) Pashupathinath International Airport (c) Girija Prasad Koirala International Airport (d) Tribhuvan International Airport
7) The airport in which of these places was renamed after John Lennon and features a portrait of the singer with the words ‘Above us only sky’?
(a) Manchester (b) Liverpool (c) Birmingham (d) Kastrup
8) LAX is the airport code of which city?
(a) Los Angeles (b) Bangkok (c) Brasilia (d) Chennai
9) “Up, up, and away” was one advertising slogan of which airline?
(a) Air California (b) ATA (c) PSA (d) TWA
10) Name this airline painted a smile under the cockpit area on the front of their planes to give the aircraft the appearance of a happy face.
(a) BOAC (b) Canadian Pacific (c) Pacific Southwest (d) National
1-b, 2-c, 3-b, 4-d, 5-b, 6-d, 7-b, 8-a, 9-d, 10-c