1) The dark blue background of the logo is known to designers as Pantone 294C. Colloquially called the ‘Blue Oval’, which company’s logo is being described?
2) What famous brand of oil, generic to the company of groundnut cooking oil, owned by Ahmed Mills, disappeared from the market following a reported family feud?
3) What famous hotel was founded in 1887 in Singapore and subsequently named after one of the most prominent Westerners who built up the city into the modern country it is today?
4) The logo of which car audio and navigation system manufacturer consists of stripes which stand for excellence in engineer, manufacturing, marketing, service and partner excellence?
5) Who is the voice behind the tagline of McDonalds ” I’m Loving It”?
6) What new kind of leave has State Bank of India approved recently for its employees?
7) In Food & Beverages industry who invented the Frozen Foods and launched it in 1930?
8) Name the personality who is credited for the STD (Subscriber Trunk Dialing) revolution in India?
9) Name the Indian businessman and nationalist who was the first to enunciate the “drain theory” in the 1860s. He argued that the basic cause of India’s poverty was drain of wealth — excess exports over imports.
10) Name this infrastructure company.
(1) Ford (2) Postman Cooking Oil (3) Raffles (4) Alpine Electronics (5) Justin Timberlake (6) One week bereavement leave for employees who lose a close family member (7) Clarence Birdseye (8) Sam Pitroda (9) Dadabhai Naoroji Tata (10) ATS